Sample tour programs
Below are sample travel itineraries for Myanmar. They are just for your information, and can be used as basics to plan your
By using our services you are assured that as much of the tourism income as possible goes to the economy
of the local people.
Note: Since these sample plans were made in the past some modifications and changes will be necessary
depending on the current local situations as well as your requirement.
- Trip to Chin state in western mountains of Myanmar, information, photos and a map
for small group private trip to out of the beaten tourist track places.
- 4 Days 3 Nights Yangon and around, an introduction
to Yangon, Bago, Kyaikhtiyo hill-top pagoda in Mon state, and Thanlyin
- 7 Days 6 Nights Yangon, Mandalay and Bagan,
after a brief stop in Yangon you will continue to Mandalay (the city of Kings, old pagodas and monasteries in traditional
intricate architecture, handicrafts makers), and down the Ayeyarwaddy river to 11th century Buddhist archaeological site at
- 7 Days 6 Nights Yangon, Bagan, Inle and around,
in addition to Yangon and Bagan, visit the mountain lake of Inle in the southern Shan state, see the hilltribe
people and observe their simple life
- 8 Days 7 Nights Yangon Sittwe, Mrauk U,
a trip to far north of Rakhine state, the ruins of old Kingdom, take a boat ride on the clean and quiet rivers that
come down from the mountains
- Extension trips,
extension trip to Ngapali and Ngwe Saung beaches, Monywa and Pakhangyi, Myitkyina, May Myo, Lashio to China border, etc.
- Eastern Shan state: Kyaing Tone, Tachileik, Hilltribes, Thailand,
three days to several days in this hill region of mountain tribe peoples such as Akha, Lahu, Lahu Na, Lahu Shi,
Palaung, Wa, Ann (Enn), Lisaw (Li Shaw), Shan, etc. Entrance from Thailand's Mae Sai is possible.
- River Journeys,
chartered boat trip on the Ayeyarwady and Chindwin river: Mandalay, Monywa, Bagan, etc.
- Trekking and Hilltribe Village Stay,
nature walk and hill tribe village stay in southern Shan state: Kalaw to Inle lake.
- Trekking and Hilltribe Village Visit (Mt. Victoria - Chin state),
climbing trip to Mt. Victoria peak (also called Nat Na Taung) at 3109 meters in southern Chin state.
the trip starts from Bagan.
- Trekking and Hilltribe Village Visit (Mt. Phongkanrazi - Kachin state),
Trekking trip to Mt. Phongkanrazi at 3630 meters in Putao, Kachin state.
Look at the photos of the hike to Phangran Razi, tours around Putao, & stop over in Myitkyina (8 - 20 Dec 2009)
- Nature, cultural, agricultural tours in Thailand,
Forest trekking and camping, rafting, boating, climbing, hilltribe village home stay, beach stay,
as well as hotel booking - by Trek Thailand. Or visit our Thailand website at www.trekthailand.net